Drain Cleaner Powder [ 110-GM ]
0.500 د.ك / PCS
- Made of non-corrosive formula
- It is safe for septic tank systems
- It will not damage your drains, pipes, or septic tank systems
- Product: Clog Remover Powder
- Materials: Unblocked curing agent, per-carbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate, surfactant, etc.
- Volume: 110g
- Type: Powder
- Expiry Date : 3 years
- Function: Remove Clogged Drainage
- Application: Clear clogged toilet, pipe, basin, etc.
- Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don’t squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.
- For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour 16 oz. slowly over the drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour 32 oz.
- Allow working for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
- Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.
- Please do not take it directly or touch the skin, keep away from children
- This product cannot be used with other dredge agents and chemicals
- This product cannot be used in aluminum products
- This product in the case of warm water and cold water is safe and stable. When the water temperature is high, it will react violently, improve the resolving power and temperature rapidly, pay attention to safety, do good protection work and prevent splashing
- This product does not corrode the plastic pipe, but not for aluminum products pipeline
- For plastic pipes, one-time cannot add too much, so as not to cause deformation
- Each time use, the amount used should not exceed 40g (1 bottle cap), the water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees, and it can be used again at an interval of more than 30 minutes to avoid deformation of the pipeline
- Suggested dosage: Bathroom sink, floor drain, bathtub hair clogged: 40-240g Dredge the toilet and squat toilet: 200-600g
- 1x Clog Remover Powder
Out of stock